Most newer Mac’s and MacBook Pro’s that come equipped with Thunderbolt 3 I/O technology are instantly ready for any of our latest USB-C connectivity external hard drives. Simply plug in the G-Technology drive using the single compact connector cable and voila – your drive is ready to roll.
This versatile technology supports the fastest data and most video bandwidth available on a single cable, while also supplying power.
Your MacBook Pro will also work with our external hard drives using Thunderbolt 2 / USB 3.0 connectivity by simply utilizing the adapter that’s available from Apple.
Be sure to check out our two new USB-C external hard drives listed below, as well as our full line of Thunderbolt compatible drives.
- Super-fast SSD flash-memory performance
- Speedy 10 Gb/s interface connection
- Available in space gray and silver
- 500GB and 1TB capacities
- Up to 136MB/s transfer rate
- Speedy 7200 RPM drive speed
- Available in four different colors
- 1TB capacity